A leaky roof can damage ceilings, walls, and furnishings. To keep your DFW home protected from water damage all year long, give the experienced roofers at Sky Blue Roofing and Construction a call.
We can repair and install a new roof for your home. We’ll provide a thorough roofing inspection to determine the current condition of your roof and home’s structure. After that, we’ll make recommendations on the best roofing styles and materials for your home.
Our professional, certified roofing contractors will help you make the best roofing choice for your needs, as well as for your budget, when you’re in need of roof replacement.
Signs that You Need a New Roof Installation:
- You’ve got a leak: leaks in your roof can cause more harm that you might realize. In addition to damaging your ceilings and inviting mold to colonize your attic, a leak in your roof can cause significant structural damage to your home. If a leak has gone unnoticed for a long time, the damage can be significant enough to require a replacement roof. As a leak has often done serious damage to your home by the time you notice it, we recommend having your roof regularly inspected for leaks. Roof repair much cheaper than a completely new roof.
- You want to save money: upgrading your roof using newer and better-insulated materials is often much cheaper than waiting until your roof has serious leaks and other damage. Once storm or other damage has occurred to the interior ceiling of your home, it is almost impossible to repair your roof, attic, and ceilings back to their original appearance, and a new roof will be required.
- Improve your home’s resale value: a nice, new roof better protects your home from harsh weather, and it also improves the resale value of your home. A change in roofing material, color, or just replacing those old and worn-out shingles can have a dramatic impact on the look of your home. As an added bonus, a properly insulated roof can save you hundreds on your heating and cooling bill.
- Peace of mind: at Sky Blue Roofing, our experienced roofing contractors will give you an honest and professional option of the condition of your roof. When you decide to have your home’s roof replaced, you will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that we can provide you with a high-quality and long-lasting new roof.
Our Roof Replacement Services Include:
- Roof replacement
- Residential re-roofing
- New roof installation
- Shingle replacement
- Roofing material upgrades